Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hot picks from Warehouse..


I'm loving the new items that Warehouse have at the moment, if only things weren't so darn pricey, i would probably buy the entire shop at the moment...but of unfortunately, my budget doesn't quite stretch to that and i don't have my press discount card yet (please please warehouse, i need one so that i can give honest reviews of the items to my readers! lol) anyway, enough of me rambling....these are my two hot picks of the moment.

The one shoulder dress (£60) is a must for summer girls, and this lovely aqua blue is a great dress for all skintones, looks wonderful on tanned and darker skin but equally as stunning on pale skin too. Add some bright fushia or orange accessories for a really bold and stunning look.

And this lighweight draping waterfall jacket (£55) is so now and a great essential for your summer wardobe.

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails