Wednesday, November 4, 2009

French connection turns to Strictly for inspiration!

French Connection gets a little oh la la with this flirty little party dress!

The sexy rouching will cling to your curves and the very cheeky neckline will have you flashing your cleavage in a strictly come dancing manner, perfect for the party season, but at £130 this baby isn't cheap!

A word of warning though girls, this is a strictly bra less dress, so you need to have a good firm set of knockers to carry it off, otherwise it could get very messy!

http://www.frenchconnection.com/

4 comments:

NorthWestLondonGirlInTheCountry said...

I think my knockers will just about stand up for this gorgeous lbd - I need one NOW ....

Women's Camisole said...

This is not only gorgeous but also quite sexy. I could use it as a party wear but I don't have knockers

boguska43 said...

I just fall in love...ah!!!! :)

http://indabigcity.blogspot.com/ Me

Women’s dresses said...

What a lovely dress! Not only classy but also rather suacy. Brilliant combination!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails